One-to-one art tuition, customised just for you, helps us focus on your goals more precisely than in group classes.
- 1 hour: £42
- 90 minutes: £59
- 2 hours: £74
Length of Tutorial:
Consult Ella about any aspect of your painting or drawing. Things like:
- How to get going, how to get out of a rut, and how to move forward in painting and/or drawing.
- How to get the colours you want.
- Drawing - to improve ability to record impressions, drawings to paint from, traditional and contemporary approaches to accurate observation, or something much more individual, conceptual, or abstract.
- Composition, perspective and scale of work.
- Practical and technical aspects of drawing and painting, watercolour, mixed media and collage. e.g. how to select materials and get the best out of them, how to avoid watercolour mud, how to stretch paper etc.
- Loosening up.
- Portfolio review, constructive critique of existing work and developing future directions.
- Putting together a portfolio for application to a course, or a body of work for exhibition.
- Cutting mountboard or mats to display works on paper (you'd supply your own mountboard for this one).
Private tutorial gift vouchers are a fantastic present for beginner painters, rusty returners, or experienced artists in need of a fresh eye and constructive consultation.
- Tutorials take place in Ella's Headington studio.
- After purchase, contact Ella to arrange the date and time.
- If it's a gift for someone, we can supply a gift voucher PDF for you to print or email.
- The price includes all necessary materials and equipment (other than mountboard for a mat cutting tutorial).
- The tutorial must happen within two years of date of purchase.
- The tutorial is not exchangeable for cash.