Imagine some relaxed end-of-summer painting time at beautiful Waterperry Gardens, in watercolour and mixed media and with all materials and equipment provided . . . concentrating on the riotous and still abundant mixed borders at Waterperry.
- You'll be working in watercolour mixed media including wax resist and pastel, focussing on colour, texture and pattern.
- We have a large classroom studio as our base, and part of the day includes working from the riotous end-of-summer colour in the gardens.
- Book this workshop directly with Ella, as it is not part of Waterperry's public programme.
- This workshop costs £66.
- If you book 3 or more workshops from the summer 2016 brochure, a 5% discount brings the price down to £62.70 per day.
- Suitable for all levels including beginners and rusty returners, as well as experienced painters.
Take advantage of the chance to work out in the landscape with a small group, with feedback and support from an experienced, professional tutor. If the weather is bad, the tutor will provide alternative material to work from, or bring your own existing drawings to develop as mixed media paintings.