Imagine some relaxed summer painting time in watercolour and mixed media, out in the landscape and in the studio, with all materials and equipment provided . . .
- You'll be working in wax-resist and watercolour mixed media, focussing on colour and texture.
- We'll car-share for the short but steep climb up nearby Shotover Hill, walk to our location for some drawing, and then develop the work into resolved paintings back in the studio.
- Subjects can include ancient trees, wooded hills and dells, open spaces, pools of shade, and occasional buildings.
- This workshop costs £66.
- If you book 3 or more workshops from the summer 2016 brochure, a 5% discount brings the price down to £62.70 per day.
- Suitable for all levels including beginners and rusty returners, as well as experienced painters.
Take advantage of the chance to work out in the landscape with a small group, with feedback and support from an experienced, professional tutor.If the weather is bad, the tutor will provide alternative material to work from, or bring your own existing drawings to develop as mixed media paintings.